Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Iban`s fanbase

When I started up this page, I had this idea that I was about the only foreign supporter of Iban. I thought there were only Spanish fans, but since the "launch" of the site, I`ve received e-mails from all-over Europe; e-mails from people who are die-hard Iban fans. I`ve received mails from the Netherlands, Germany, the Czech Republic, Italy and Belgium, just to name a few. It`s really encouraging to see so many support Iban, as well as Euskaltel, and who likes my page. One of the main reasons I started this blog, was that I felt there weren`t many places to go if you were looking for stuff on Iban unless you spoke Spanish. I hope there`s now an alternative to translating Spanish sites of news about Iban. Too see so many people from so many different countries visit my page is truly encouraging. Keep on checking into Iban Mayo Blog for updates, news and stories about the most talented cyclist of his generation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Magnus, thank you for all the work you have with this page! Every day I'm watching it and I use the links to the spanish newspapers for my articles in cyclingnews. I like your page! Go on with this!!!

Cheers Monika

Magnus said...

Thanks Monica. I read all the Cyclingnews.com news, features etc., and I see your name quite often. Amazing work I have to say. Congratz!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

A pity that Saunier will present its team in the South... if they had presented it here in the north, I'ld have being there... but the first time I see Iban I'll make a lot of fotos ;)

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers