Thursday, February 22, 2007

Koldo: "I have mixed emotions"

After getting even closer to his much sought-after first win today, Koldo spoke to www.fundacioneuskadi.com. "I`m both pleased and disappointed about today. It`s a strange feeling. On one hand, I was second behind a class-rider like Freire. On the other hand, I feel bad, as you always imagin yourself winning when you`re so close to doing so. As the roads were dangerous today, it`s been necessary to take risks. Freire and six others got five seconds over me, but luckily I was able to catch them in time. Freire mounted an attack with 500 metres to go, and when I reacted, it was too late. Though, I`ll leave Andalucia pleased with my performances. Now, only the win is missing".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers