Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The calm before the storm?


It was an easy day for Iban today. The pace wasn`t high, it was a fearly flat stage and no accidents. Iban came in with the pack in 96th place. Though, tomorrow will prove a harder test for Iban. The Monte Zoncolan, which comes at the end of the stage, looks tailor-made for Iban. But, will he be ordered to work for Simoni? I sure hope not, and I think we will see Iban in an early break, an early break that might make it to the line. Iban has been saying for a long time now that he will come to life in the last week. The last week starts, and, really, is all about tomorrow`s stage, so it`s the moment of truth for him. Watch out for him tomorrow... Aupa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope he does go for it and empties whats left in his gas tank!

ingi 15 said...

come on iban!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to say,but i will believe it when i see it.

Anonymous said...

I don't think we will see anything great from Iban tomorrow, but i really hope I'm wrong!

Magnus said...

I`m afraid you`re right...

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers