Thursday, May 17, 2007

No problems for Iban


As was expected, Iban came in with the peloton today without having any troubles. Iban could be seen chilling out in the middle of the pack for the majority of the stage, and eventually crossed the line in 70th place, on the same time as the winner. Tomorrow will see the peloton tackle some mountains on a medium-hilly stage, but don`t expect Iban to be at the front. Expect him to roll in with the front group, probably close to team-mates Ricco, Simoni and Piepoli.

2 comments:

mr60% said...

We're back!
I'll be posting everyday again.
I'm excited to see Iban riding so well. He seems to be in much better shape than even he expected! And now he has another week to acclimate himself to the speed of the peloton. It looks good for the thrid week!
You need to email me your address so I can send you your Brooklyn hat.

cycopaths (AT) GMAil (dot) COM

Magnus said...

OK, I`ll do that:)

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers