Friday, July 13, 2007

Stage 6 sum-up


It was an uneventfull day for Iban as well as Euskaltel on today`s 6th stage of the Tour. Nothing to report on either, except for the fact that Mikel dropped to 10th overall, while Rubén is now 17th overall. Though, that really doesn`t matter, but it`s nonetheless good to see them both right up there with the best. I was glad to see Iban at the front of the pack inside the last 20 km. He was surrounded by a couple of team mates, something that further indicates that Iban will have a go at the overall, not only stages. I sure hope so, as I think Iban`s got the ability to finish inside the top 10 come Paris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't "sum-up" a verb?
I think it should be summary!

btw:unbelievable blog

Magnus said...

Perhaps you`re right. I`ll check it out...

Thanks, by the way:D

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers