Monday, September 10, 2007

Dioni content with Vuelta so far


One of the most aggressive riders so far in the race, Euskaltel's very own Dioni Galparsoro, spoke to Euskaltel's homepage post-stage today. Here's what he had to say: "I've been very active so far. I was in the break on the Covadonga stage as well as today's stage, I'm feeling good, and for the team it's important to be represented in the breaks. I'm well placed in the general classification, so that saves work for the team as well. I thought I was going be better on the ascent today, but perhaps I paid for being in the break so long. I lost a lot of time eventually". On the Vuelta in general, he stated:"I started the race with desire and illusion, and I'm doing everything I can to perform well". So far, Dioni, I'm impressed.

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers