Sunday, June 08, 2008

Massive disappointment in Euskal

I'm going to be honest with you: I've never been so disappointed after a race. I was so furious when Igor, easily the strongest rider in the race, only ended up getting second on the stage as well as overall. He was awesome, but it just didn't work out... I'm really sorry, but I'm too gutted to write about the race right now, even some 6 hours since it ended. Perhaps I'll write about it tomorrow. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning, but I'm just too annoyed right now. I was so prepared for a stage and overall win on home turf. Again, I'm really sorry. Aupa Igor, you're the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a blow, cycling is a horribly cruel sport. But we love it anyway. Hope you feel better.

Vegard said...

I really thought that Igor was going to win when he attacked. He looked so good, but better luck in Switzerland. I hope he will be better and better the next weeks, and I really hope that he will get a place in the Tour. Do you know anything about his race plans the next couple of months?

Magnus said...

Yes I do. He'll do the Tour de Suisse, and he'll go for wins in the mountains. Watch out for his there. He won't do the Tour, that's a certainty. he'll captain the squad in the Vuelta, and might do the Olympics. that's all I know...

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers