Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holding out for Guerrero

Jon Bru and Dioni Galparsoro have still not given up hope on finding a team for the 2009 season. Both riders came over from Kaiku two years ago, but now they're both left on the street after their deals with the team expired. They're holding out for Óscar Guerrero, their famous amiable sports director at Kaiku, to put together a team in time for next year. "He treated me well", Dioni said. "I know he's trying to put together a team, and if he's successful I'll be happy. But I haven't talked about it with him yet. I've been occupied by other things, and I have a representative who'll let me know if something happens." "Óscar is trying to put together something", Jon said, "but I don't know a lot about it. I'm hoping though. I spoke to my old team, Pecol, which is now called Liberty, but they had no place for me in the team." Guerrero has done the impossible earlier, so I'm hoping he can pull it off once again.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers