Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Javier prolongs

Javier Aramendía recently decided to extend his stay with the team. The neo-pro has signed an extension to his existing contract, meaning he'll stay with the team until at least the end of the 2010 season. Javier has, despite only being 21, showed glimpses of what he's capable of this season, most notably in the Tour Down Under. I've always rated Javier, so this is good news for all Euskaltel fans. Javier had this to say after putting pen to paper on an improved deal: "I'm very pleased with our agreement. Miguel (Madariaga) has told me he believes in me, and that support is an important incentive to keep working hard. I feel comfortable in this team, so naturally I'm very happy with the prolongation".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers