Sunday, January 31, 2010

De Lis to look out for Koldo


Youngster Sergio De Lis has got a clear objective for the coming season: to help Koldo in the sprints. "They (the team directors) have told me to help Koldo in the sprints. But when he's not there or the parcours is too hilly for him, I'll look to get into breaks or help my team-mates. I learned a lot last year (his first as a pro), and I think the experience I got will help me a lot this year. Last year I was a bit stressed out with my weight. Now I know when to eat and all that. I'm really looking forward to getting started". Sergio's early-season calendar will, among other races, consist of the Mallorca Challenge and the Tour de Haut Var, but he'll aim to peak for the spring Classics. "I have to be in top form for the Classics. I've always been attracted to those races and I hope to ride them".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers