Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rubén Pérez prolongs contract

Speedy hard-man Rubén Pérez today extended his stay with Euskaltel for another two years. The Zaldibar native will thus stay with his home team through 2010 at least. Rubén was naturally delighted after putting pen to paper on the new deal, and said: "I'm very pleased to to able to stay on with my home team. I grew up in Orbea and turned pro with Euskaltel Euskadi. This (La Fundación Euskadi) is a project that I like, that I identify myself with and it's where I've found the place to progress. To sign a new two-year deal gives me added motivation to keep improving. Now I have to keep on working to pay back Igor (González de Galdeano) for the trust he's put in me for the two upcoming years."

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers