Friday, March 18, 2011

Notes

  • "I'm not in top shape, I can still improve", Jonathan Castroviejo told DEIA after finishing a resounding eighth in Tirreno-Adriatico's closing ITT. "I can't complain, but if the course had been a bit longer and a bit harder, with a couple of climbs, I think I could have placed higher up in the standings. I still had some gas left in the tank when I crossed the line.
  • Euskaltel have renewed their partnership with local organizations ABRA and ADORA, producers of oil and wine. The team started their collaboration with the companies back in 2008, and since then the organizations' products have been on the dinner table at close to every race.
  • "I'm grateful for the trust shown in me by the Fundación Euskadi, they've sponsored me for many years. They've taken care of me, they've seen me progress and it's not by chance that they've now signed me. They've followed me for years." Pello Bilbao, speaking to DEIA, seems to have his feet firmly planted on the ground as he embarks on his Euskaltel career.
  • Koldo Fernández harbours hope of being back on the road competing within a month, writes his personal website. If his recovery from his broken collarbone, wrist and right finger goes to plan, he'll be pinning on a start-number sometime in April.

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers