Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"You can't have everything in life"

After missing out on one of the biggest goals of the season, you'd forgive Samuel Sánchez for feeling a little down. But as we've all come to learn the last few years, Samu is not one to dwell on defeats for too long. Speaking to el Diario Vasco yesterday, the Asturian was sounding reasonably upbeat. "You can't have everything in this life", he stated philosophically. "The worst would be to not win anything at all. I've got two victories and I have to be pleased with that. Of course I was disappointed, but you've got to pick yourself up." País Vasco done and dusted, the team captain has turned his attentions to the Ardennes classics. "I'll go to win. I'll try to take advantage of the form I've built up in the Vuelta. The after that I'll take a rest and start to prepare for the Tour".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers