Monday, August 29, 2011

Just in: TT travesty in Salamanca













Euskaltel's two leaders, Antón and Nieve, both had a day to forget in the Vuelta's tenth stage 47km ITT in Salamanca today. The former ceded 6:18, while the latter was equally out of sorts in losing 6:00. They didn't look exhausted at crossing the line, so hopefully they didn't go all out but instead saved something for the days ahead. It's just speculation though. The peloton will take a day off tomorrow before the racing resumes on Wednesday. Stay tuned for full results later tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I savour, cause I found exactly what I used to be having a
look for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Stop by my homepage :: direct lenders cash advance

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers